Richard has eleven years experience advising architects, builders, self builders and home-owners on low energy design, in addition to which he regularly project manages retrofit/renovation works as well as designing installing and commissioning ventilation and low energy lighting systems.
His qualifications include:
- Certified Passivhaus Consultant
- On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor (OCDEA)
- BPEC qualified ventilation designer & installer
- Experienced Part P qualified electrician
- He has also designed and built his own highly energy efficient house in Sicily complete with solar thermal and photovoltaic systems.
Richard has a unique blend of theoretical knowledge and practical experience so with the regular help of a local small building company and RIBA architect he is perfectly placed to help you realise a truly comfortable, healthy and energy efficient home.